OMAR VELARDE SÁNCHEZ
Business Administrator from the Tecnológico de Monterrey with a Master’s degree in HR management from the Universidad Anáhuac México Sur.
He joined the firm in 2005, and his professional development has been at the Human Resources Department ever since. Starting as HR Director’s Assistant, until his last promotion to HR Manager in 2010. In the last four years, the firm has been recognized as one of the Top Companies in Mexico to work for, thanks to his hard work to promote an optimal working environment.He is in charge of the personnel management, as well as to promote an adequate working environment each and every day.
Areas of Practice:
- Recruitment and staff selection
- Coordinator of the civil protection brigade
- Event planning
- Internal communication management
- Performance evaluation management
Awards & Recognitions:
- Graduated with honors at Tecnológico de Monterrey.